Monday, December 06, 2004

Burned bulbs and off-line

Ever wake your kids up and have them immediately start crying for no reason, and then find out that they are missing their mom? Talk about a tough thing to take in the morning. My kids miss me when I am gone, but I doubt that they voice their feelings as much as they do when their mom is gone. ( I think I am kind of jealous about that) They have been kind of blah , but I have been keeping them pretty busy and entertained the last few days and they are pretty tired when they go to bed but still I think they feel like I do. When mom is gone, it feels like one light is burned out in a beautiful chandelier and you can't wait for the bulb to be burning bright again. The house is just a little dimmer without mom around to them. And it wasn't really until this morning with the kids crying and then when I got to work and didn't see that she was online with Yahoo Messenger, (she always is online) that i really started to miss her. But like I said to the kids, it will be okay and Thursday will be here soon enough! At least I can do Christmas shopping with out having to sneak!

No comments: