Thursday, April 21, 2005

Back to the Hunt!!!

Okay, so I have not fulfilled my resolution to get a new motorcycle before spring. Oh well, good things come to those who wait. The bike I had my eye on for the last 8 MONTHS (Honda VTX 1800c) got sold... So I am back to hunting for another bike. So far, from what I can tell, I missed the deal of the year when this bike got sold. It really was under priced. The guy selling it though was a jerk, so I guess that makes up for some of the pain of missing out on it.

I have been furiously trying to save up money so any money borrowed from a financial institution is at a minimum. I have sold alot of things that a year ago I would not have considered. However, now, with a real desire in my sights, some of these other things are just not as important anymore. I think that when I do find a bike at the end of this hunt, I will call it "Sacrifice."

Do I need this bike? No, probably not. Lord knows I can divert my money towards other things like bills and retirement, but who wants to be like the TV commercial where the guy buys siding instead of a Harley. Then again, if I had enough money to buy a Harley, I could get a Honda and siding at the same time!!!

Keeping the eye on the prize...
It will happen. I just don't know when. (hopefully soon)

later...

No comments: