Friday, May 20, 2005

Soundtrack for my 40th Birthday Party.

Below is a list of songs I have started to compile to be played at my 40th Birthday Party. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to put them in the comments. I am not saying that I will use them, but you never know. I will update this post periodically.

Songs for my 40th birthday party.
No Country or Rap Music Allowed!

Trip Like I Do : Crystal Method
Clubbed to Death : The Matrix Soundtrack
Don’t Change : INXS
The Stand : The Alarm
68 Guns : The Alarm
Mexican Moon : Concrete Blonde
Tenderness : General Public
Revenge : Ministry
Don’t Go Back to Rockville : REM

Updated and added to on the 23rd of May


Games People Play : Alan Parsons Project
The Story in your Eyes : The Moody Blues
Sooner or Later : The Grass Roots
Stepping Stone : The Monkees
Whisper to a Scream : Icicle Works
Castles in the Sky : Ian Van Dahl
Bikini Girls with Machine Guns : Cramps
Eaten by the Monster of Love : Sparks
More Than This : Roxy Music
Sex, I’m a… : Berlin
Always Saturday : Guadalcanal Diary

Updated 6-7-05

You Get What You Give : The New Radicals

Small Town : John Mellencamp
Wolves of Worcestershire : The Dancing Did

Updated 6-10-05


The Way : Divine Inspriation (extended mix)
In Your Life : LaBouche
Spirits in the Material World : Police
In Need A Lover : John (Cougar) Mellencamp
Head Like a Hole : Nine Inch Nails
Moon over Bourbon Street : Sting

1 comment:

Cordelia said...

More Than This - Roxy Music