Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Where I have been


A friend of mine over at www.mirisdad.blogspot.com turned me on to this map thing. You can generate a map of those place you have been and link it to your blog. The site for it is http://www.world66.com/myworld66/visitedStatesI think it is kind of neat. I filled in only those states that I have at least spent a full day in. Traveling through does not really count as far as I am concerned. As a kid we traveled alot as a family and it instilled in me a real love to travel and visit places I have never been before. And as for my own family, we try to take a travel vacation every year, and hopefully this will stick with my kids too!

My dream is to travel in Europe but there are still so many places to visit here in the good old USA!

Later!

2 comments:

The guy who wears Chuck Taylors with a suit. said...

I'm more liberal (*shudder*) in my criteria. If either one of my feet hits the ground within the borders of a state, I've been there. Which how I got Colorado, Oklahoma and Georgia.

Deane Geiken said...

You..!? More Liberal?! Not you!

ha!