Friday, March 20, 2009

More Music to get fired up with...

I was browsing the site, Playlist.com and found a whole bunch of tracks from the Battlestar Galactica TV series soundtrack. If you have never watched this show, too bad for you. If you have, then you know what I am saying when I say is has to be the best Sci-Fi drama/action series ever produced.

I was going to post links to a number of the tracks that I think are the best but apparently that is not going to work from the blog site, so I suggest you go to my playlist and give it a listen. My faves are the Main Title, Prelude to War, Storming New Caprica, Dirty Hands, The Dance and Wander my Friends. And finally, you have to listen to the remake of Bob Dylan's Along the Watchtower, which fits so well into the series.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: