Friday, July 17, 2009

Does this scare you?

Take of look at this. This is happening, not in Saudi Arbia, Kuwait, or Iran or anyplace like that, but in Bridgeview IL, at the Hilton Hotel conference center!

here is the video

I find it interesting that the music used seems to be very warlike and ominous, as though it was a monster rising to the attack.

And if this is what is happening in the US, then why the frak don't the "moderate" muslims speak out about this? Why, because there is, in my opinion, no such thing as a moderate muslim. Until I start hearing them speak out about this, I will not believe that there is such an animal.

I have only a very few people I know that are muslim, and I think they are very intelligent people, but I have never heard them speak out about the rise of radical Islam. "If you aren't against them, you are with them." is a phrase that comes to mind.

Beware!

No comments: