Friday, September 11, 2009

Irons in the fire....

Just a list of things coming up that excite me:

A BBQ 7 course meal reservation.... what could be better than 7 courses of BBQ?

An LYO trip to the reindeer ranch! Corn maze at night! I am sure to lose at least a few students!

A colonial trade faire where I will be setting up a "Tavern" to serve "cider" to the participants. Will be making homemade cider for this!

High School reunion photo shoot. While I don't like to do the job so much, it is really good money! Money, Money, Money... need some right now...

14th Century demo/ren faire in Fishers Ind. It is alot of work, but it is soooo much fun!

My BIRTHDAY! I love my birthday... even if I don't have a party or anything like that. This time I think I would like to have friends over and do some gaming. Never done that.... after a wiener roast of course...

The JagerFest at the Bayern Stube. Nominally to celebrate my birthday, but I don't need an excuse to go there to eat good German Food!

Camping with the family and dogs. We are going to a new place not far from home but one that looks like it could be hours away! Camping with my kids in the same trailer I camped in as a kid give me a special thrill for some reason. It is like sharing my childhood with them.

Being about 1/2 gallon away from having my house completely repainted... now of I could only get the time to do it!

Well, with this much stuff in the fire, I better get busy getting all the boring stuff out of the way!

Later!

No comments: