Sunday, April 05, 2015

Lenten Photo Challenge: Day 46 - Go


This is the final day in the Lenten Photo Challenge. The last one. It has truly been a challenge for me. Not that the words were hard, but the thoughts behind them certainly were. For those that have been reading these blogs, I hope you have enjoyed them, but now it is time for me to go. At least for a short while. A bit of a break. I am going to go on a trip to New Orleans with the high school band members and we are going to have a great time! But before I go I wanted to share something from the TV show "Outlander". (fantastic show by the way...) I found it captured a lot of what I think I talked about in the last 46 days in this challenge. Anyway, it is what I will leave you with today with the word, "Go". Thanks for following along with me.

When I was a lad I saw no path before me, I simply took a step and then another. Ever forward, ever onward, rushing toward someplace I knew not where. And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I'd taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life.

No comments: