Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Illinois Governor is an IDIOT!!

Tonight at Governor Rod Blagojevich's State of the State address, he will once again (with the help of Chicago Mayor Richard Daley)try to take guns out of the hand of law abiding citizens all under the pretense of trying to help keep us safe from gun crimes. His aim (and I use that word loosely) is to ban all assault style weapons, 50 caliber rifles and large capacity ammo clips for some guns. Now, according to the wording used by Gov. Idiot, I would be become an immediate felon, because I own a semi-auto gun, which is an ANTIQUE from WWII, I own a 50 caliber rifle, which just happens to be a FLINTLOCK, and have some clips that allow me to load 15 rounds at a time, which in the eyes of some idiots, is alot of bullets! And if you want to get really technical, my 12 guage shotgun is actually bigger than a 50 caliber so it could be considered illegal too! I have never done anything to break the law with my guns, nor has anyone ever been hurt or killed with my guns. The crime that is commited with assualt type guns are perpetrated by those who are not legally allowed to have guns! But instead of targeting the low lifes that get guns illegally, Gov. Idiot and Mayor Ignoramus (who the fuck cares what Chicago thinks...) have decided to make these guns illegal to everyone, regardless of their criminal tendencies.

Even if they manage to re-word the ban to make certain types of guns allowable under the law, I still don't like it. I have always wanted to own a M-16 or AK-47 type gun. I would purchase it using all the legal proceedures, and use it for recreational use only. But I would be told I could not, because some big city idiots who have probably never even seen a gun in person, thinks they know what is right for everyone.

I absolutely dislike the current governor of Illinois, and will vote for anyone else who runs against him in the upcoming election. Illinois needs a governor that is concerned about all of Illinois, not just what is felt, said or thought about, north of Interstate 80.

later.

No comments: