Monday, May 15, 2006

Too much time in the crapper!

You won't believe this, but I just heard on the radio station that I work at, that the average American spends about THREE YEARS over the course of their life in the BATHROOM! I have heard that the average person spends even more sleeping, but I can't remember what amount of time that is right now. (I seem to recall it is something like a 1/3 of your life... like 20-30 years.) I was shocked to hear that we spend about 3 years in the bathroom, doing all kinds of stuff... primping, preening, cleaning, and the occasional waste removal!

Well, not me! I hearby resolve to reduce the amount of time I spend in the bathroom! While I must still adhere to civil norms for hygene, I will still shower and shave and keep myself clean. However, to bring down my average time in the bathroom I will make every attempt to, when possible, do other jobs normally done in the bathroom, OUTSIDE! How can I think of doing this?!?! Because I am a guy and any tree, bush, or wall is my bathroom!

So look out neighborhood dogs! A new scent is coming to your stomping grounds!!

Later!

No comments: