Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How much do you know about.... Civics?

My wife sent me a link to a short civics trivia test. The quiz is made up of 20 questions found on the actual citizenship test with a few curveballs in the mix. The last ten questions may be a bit harder, but a score of around 24 out of 30 is considered a passing grade. They score you on the number right and you can compare it to others in your state, and to others in your age range. It is pretty cool! I got a 26 on the test, which is 6 points higher than most people in my age range and state of residence.

Check it out at http://games.toast.net/independence/

Let me know what you get!

Later!

1 comment:

The guy who wears Chuck Taylors with a suit. said...

I got 28! Minnesota's score was 21.

I got the number of unratified amendments and "Which presdient was born in Texas?" wrong.