Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The New Year!

Well now, the new year is upon us and that means resolutions! I like to make resolutions because I like to have some goals. I don't always stick with them, but I do think about them throughout the year. My resolutions for 2010 are:

- Sticking with the exercise routine I started in 2009. It is working out well for me and I am still enjoying it! While many people might not think I need an exercise program, I say wrong. Everyone needs one, especially if like me, you spend most of your time on your butt in front of a computer! I am currently using a program P90X which is a pretty high intesity workout and not for the faint of heart... literally.

- Learn to play at least two songs, completely and without mistakes, on my hammered dulcimer. I love my dulcimer but life gets in the way and the fact that I can't read music might have something to do with that. I really hope to accomplish this one.

- Play more paintball than I did last year... this should be easy. I didn't play ANY last year!

- Become really good with my two new pistols, a Taurus 9mm, and a Ruger .44 magnum. Shooting a rifle with skill, takes talent, but shooting a pistol with skill takes time and talent. I am really good with a rifle, I need to be great with a pistol.

That is all for resolutions. I will let you know how they go!

Later!

No comments: