Monday, February 14, 2005

Another Hallmark Holiday....

It's Valentines Day again and what have you got planned for your sweetie? I have been asked this question 5 times already and it is only just after noon. I tell everyone that my wife and I don't really celebrate or do special things for Valentines Day because it is too forced and a history of having bad things happen on Valentines Day in the past. What we do is just express our affection throughout the entire year... doesn't everyone? I just heard that couples that have a successful marriage are those that have similar personality traits and share common beliefs. Well.... DUH! How much money was spent trying to figure that out! I like to beleive that I have a successful marriage because I happen to love my wife. Yeah we have similar personality traits but I think it is more than that. I could not put my finger on some specific details other than we work well together, we actually talk to one another, and yes.. we have great sex! But I will tell you this, together, my wife and I make a whole. Without her, I would be alot less than what I am today. I would hate to think what or where I would be today without her. Thank God for her. Everyday is Valentines day in some way shape or form for me!

No comments: