Friday, April 07, 2006

Well kept bike, well kept life...



Just a couple of updated photos of my bike. The weather is getting warmer and I have had her out a few times already. I can't wait for dry weather! (and slightly warmer mornings!) I hope to do a lot of riding this year as opposed to last year. A good friend of mine recently purchased a similar bike and we hope to make a few long distance rides with our ladies. Riding on a good looking bike is a real ego trip. Whether anyone else likes the bike, it makes me feel like a million dollars. My kids think it is the best bike ever and that certainly helps the old ego. And I have been told by a really good looking woman (my wife) that I look good on this bike. This will probably be one of the last bikes I buy for a very long time. Like my truck, I hope to keep it clean and pristine looking. I get sick of those people who are always making fun of me and how I keep my stuff looking new. My feeling on this is that if you are spending a lot of money on something nice, then why not keep it looking that way for as long as possible? My feeling is that if your belongings and home are well ordered and well kept, then your life must be so too. What do you think? (Other than I am anal rententive.... )

later!

1 comment:

Cordelia said...

Thanks! And you do!