Wednesday, February 28, 2007

News from the Neutral Zone...

It is official! Star Trek XI is off the ground and looking for a landing in Christmas of 2008! And the best part, it will focus on the ORIGINAL Star Trek story and characters! Don't get me wrong, Next Gen, DS9 and Enterprise were great shows, (notice I left out Voyager) but they can't hold a candle to the original shows.

Check out the link below for more info!

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=b3ea9976-ddad-47f6-b0e8-f8f599de18e3

Later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, cmon, Voyager was great.

And the last movie sucked hard, so it's a good thing they're not continuing with the TNG characters.

But I'm not so sure that reimagining Spock and Kirk is going to fly very well ...

Deane Geiken said...

I will grant that Cindy is right. Reimagining Kirk and Spock and crew will be tough! But I am willing to give it a chance. If you want to see a low budget attempt at that check out www.newvoyages.com.