Friday, June 27, 2008

A few photos from the past.





Here are a few photos from the Jubilee Olde English Faire that was held on the 21st and 22nd of June. They are of the archers shooting on the line during one of our demonstrations and the other one is of me describing what is going on while the archers are collecting their arrows. Normally I wear the same type of garb the archers do, but on Sunday I decided to change it up by wearing my green wool cotehardie with wool felt cap. I had not worn that set since my wife and I renewed our vows at Jubilee eight years ago. It thought it was time to try it on again and it still fits! The fair was a great time. The weather was fantastic and St. Sebastian had more people attending than we have had in a long time. It was a great time to be with everyone again. The faire itself was very festive and people were really enjoying themselves this year. More photos of the faire will be posted as I get them.

Later!

No comments: