Thursday, June 12, 2008

Well, it is official!!! I'm and expert!

It is in print so it must be true! I am doing a medieval presentation on the 3rd of July at the public library and I have officially be declared a medieval expert in weaponry and warfare. This link will take you to the site to see for yourself, but I will include the text here as they will most likely update their calendar and erase any evidence of my being an expert in anything.

http://www.champaign.org/events/events.html?yyyy=2008&mm=7&dd=3

July 3: Medieval Fair. Princes and princesses, knights and dragons are hereby invited to an afternoon of fun and frolic, games and crafts, and a presentation on weaponry and warfare by medieval expert Deane Geiken.

See? See!? I really do know what I am talking about!


Just call me Mr.Expert next time you see me....

Later!

No comments: