Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Noise... day 2

I have been without my cell phone for two days now and so far the biggest hurdle I have had to face is trying to remember phone numbers that are stored on the phone. At one time, I used to pride myself that I could recall hundreds of different phone numbers for many different people, but now, I only seem to recall those that I don't have listed in my phone! (weird!) I still carry a paper sheet with all kinds of numbers listed on it, but it is so badly out of date that it is of little use anymore. I should update it. The other tricky thing is letting people know where you will be when they expect you to pick them up or meet them. However, it is not impossible to communicate with other if you don't have a cell phone, just a bit trickier.

Later!

No comments: