Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Noise....

As a result of watching a video during my High School Sunday School class, I challenged the kids to go without their cell phone for one week. Only one student stepped up to the challenge. So far, it has not been a big deal, but it is a challenge. The young lady who is doing this challenge with me says that it sucks so far, but she has made the effort and is well into her 2nd day as of this writing. I will keep you informed as to hers, and my progress and feelings on this. One thing I can comment on right now, is that I have lived with out cell phones for longer than I have had one, but it is very hard to remember when I did not have one. It has become such a part of my everyday existence, almost like the pocketknife I carry everyday. It is funny how something that I did not have for so long, is now such a part of me.

Anyway, as the week goes along, I will give some thought to what it is like not having it.

Later!

No comments: