Friday, March 27, 2015

Lenten Photo Challenge: Day 37 - Meditate


They say the most successful people meditate in some sort of way. I don't know of many people in my circles that meditate but then again, I think meditation is probably a personal thing and is generally not talked about.

I would not say that I meditate but I do often take some quiet time at work before turning on the computer and answering emails and voice mails. I find it kind of gets me settled in for the work day.

But one of my favorite places to "meditate" or at least find some quiet time, is when I am in the car by myself. Sometimes I turn the radio off and sometimes I have it blaring but it still works out to be "quiet" meditation time for me. I can gather thoughts, make plans and designs, or simply forget stuff that is taking too much of my attention.

I guess most people would not consider what I do as meditation, but it work for me.

So if you see me on the road and I don't acknowledge you, my apologies. I am meditating.

No comments: