Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Thoughts on the 40th Birthday...

Well okay. The 40th birthday of this organism called me is coming up soon. I have the party hall reserved, but no real plans have been made as of yet. I do have the music under control as I will just use my own system and set it up. No plans for food or drink have been settled as of yet. Also, I have not made a real invite list yet. I have a very good idea of who to invite but have not yet sent any out. Also, what else, besides eating, drinking, hanging out, visiting, some dancing, and general partying should I have planned? I am up for any suggestions. I suppose that at some point I will be made the butt of many a joke or comment, and that is okay, but should something special be done? I am in quandry. Any suggestions from the multitudes that read this are welcome. I would appreciate it.

No comments: