Monday, January 03, 2005

New Years Resolutions?

Does anyone make them anymore or are we just to unreliable and irresponsible to follow through with them? No one I met made any, or at least did not tell me of them if they did. (why?)

I however, always make resolution or two and certainly try to stick to it. This year I have a few more than normal. Here they are.

1. To do things on my time and say NO more often. (this one is the third year in a row for it and it has been working out very well for me.)
2. To game more. Especially with my kids. (I love games and games love me, so why not...?)
3. To continue going to the gym on a regular basis. (this one is easy as it has become a sort of habit.)
4. To own a new (new-used) motorcycle before the spring.
5. To order from the appetizers and dessert menus more often. (Life is short...)


So did you make any resolutions? I hope so, because people need goals, otherwise they just exist and don't create, or improve, or help, or simply have fun.
Happy New Year!
Later!

No comments: