Monday, January 03, 2005

A wonderful Holiday Vacation

Wow! I don't know about anyone else, but I have had the best Christmas Break Vacation in a long time! Starting on the 22nd, I attended the Monty Python stage musical of "Spamalot." It was great and the limo drive with a bunch of my good friends was the crowning of a great night. The Christmas holiday was as I wanted it! The kids were ecstatic over their gifts, the gifts I gave were appreciated, and I loved all the ones I got. (My wonderful wife even considered a new motorcycle for me...it did not appear under the tree, but the fact that she even considered it should be proof enough of how cool she is.) My whole family was present for the holiday and we had a great time! We hosted a large party of 53 people at our home. It was a blast too! (this party has been going on for 50+ years by the way) In the down time, there were games, XBOX, shopping, sleeping in, hanging out, being lazy, working hard, eating good food and generally having not much of a schedule. Even New Years eve was fairly relaxed and easy going! It was great! A great way to end the year. To all those involved in making it happen, Thanks!

Later!

No comments: