Wednesday, November 17, 2004

And Speaking of Games....

For you XBOX Halo fans... I finally recieved my copy of HALO 2 and so far everything is thumbs up... way up! It is a great increase over the first game. I did not say improvement because it is hard to improve on Halo the Original but it is a great sequel and the extras and new add ons are great and make it all the more fun.

I really wish there was a way I could make good money playing games or doing living history. Until that time comes, I guess I will have to satisfy myself with making other people rich by buying them and playing them.


Recommended Games of the Moment:

Pirates of the Spanish Main
Mammoth Hunters
RISK 2110 AD
Pirateer!


These are all easy games to learn and play and are excellent for younger players too! (RISK may be a bit hard on kids younger than 13) Go check them out.

Later!

No comments: