Monday, November 08, 2004

First Time out...

Well here is my first Blog posting... Pretty anti-clamatic if you ask me... as the title says, for what it is worth...

Not much to impart upon you at this point. No deep thoughts or insight, other than this weekend I reconfirmed that I was born out of time. I spent the weekend in a 18th century cabin with my wife and a few friends, with very little of modern convienences and loved it. I was amazed as further the sun set, the more tired I was getting as there was little to distract my internal natural clock from beig distracted by the computer, phone, or television. I was ready for bed by 7:30! I was also quite pleased at how relaxed I was able to become, because normally I am not someone who relaxes easilty around the house. I would give just about anything to travel and live the life of an early American of the 1700's or early 1800's. Maybe there will be another reality experiment on PBS the likes of Colonial House, except without the knee jerk liberals and namby pamby iggits that can't leave their issues at the door... that show sucked! But thank God for letting me have a little taste of it and sharing it with my wife and friend.

Anyway... back to the 21st century... Important date tomorrow!!! HALO 2 for XBOX arrives! I will be sitting in front of the TV with my son and daughter killing and maiming religious fanatic aliens as they try to destroy Earth. If it is all of what I have read, then it will be absolutely killer!!! Can't wait!

Well, that's it for post #1.
Later

No comments: