Thursday, January 08, 2009

How happy are you?

I heard this morning while listening to the news, (I never really get to "watch" the news as I am making lunches and dancing around a very happy German Shepard at 6am) and thought I would look into it. This page: Pew Research Graphs gives you a bunch of graphs that demonstrate happiness among Americans. It has 30+ different types of American's status' , affiliations, or demographics that are graphed when they were asked, "How happy are you." It is interesting to note that Conservatives are more happy than Liberals, more money can apparently buy happiness, and the older you get, the happier you are. (I guess I will be a laughing fool by the time I am 100 years old.) What I am disappointed in is that dog owners are 1% less happy than cat owners. What is up with that?! I know this report is from 2006, but it was news today, so I pass it along to you.

Later!

No comments: