Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The Audacity of Fame...

In the news recently we have two famous people who have done some things that I would call (in order) frakin' stupid, and the other arrogant.

Michael Phelps: Seen in a photo smoking dope from a bong. The stupid, stupid ass. Here he is, America's sweetheart and he proves to everyone that he ain't no better than some stoner surfer, he just has better endorsement. Smoking the dope is one thing, and for that I will have no respect for him. (Drug use is a major issue for me... drug use = loser in my book) Secondly, did he even think about this... after all the times that his teachers and what-not told him he would amount to nothing because of his ADHD or something like that, and the mother that would not beleive them and set him on a course to greatness. Then he goes and done something boneheaded like this... I guess he just proved all those people right. He would turn out to be a loser. Again, this just goes to prove my theory that most professional atheletes are over-medicated, over-paid, over-sexed assholes that do not need our adulations... and have no right being role models for our kids.

Christian Bale: Verbally lambasting a movie crew member on the set of Terminator; Salvation. Have you heard this diatribe? Holy Crap! He is one angry individual who needs to take himself a little less seriously. Afterall, he is only Christian Bale, the so-so actor of action movies. He must think he is someone very important to make the threats that he made to this crew member. Like most actors, because of the praise and recognition we give them -- for ACTING -- they begin to believe that they are entitled or deserve special treatment, or worse, think we really want to hear their original thoughts. I have not heard many actors say anything really intelligent on their own. Most of what they say has been written for them, so all the good stuff is made up anyway. Chill out Christian Bale. Go have a drink...

I have heard this alot lately since the election... "Too Big to Fail..."

You are never "too big to fail." Unless you forget that. These guys seem to have.

Later

2 comments:

Stewey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stewey said...

Christian....you're an actor. You play...you know...pretend...to be a tough guy. You're not a real tough guy. If you were talking to me like that I would have shoved your fake bat-a-rang right up your skinny Limey ass....right on the set...for the Paparazzi to see too! Want headlines?
You know what I hate about Hollyweird (and I ought to know too because I worked there and on movies for many years) is the basically monophonic line annd culture of leftist bullhockey that everyone is required to endure. All in the name of tolerance..you bunch are the least tolerant group in the US. The average education level of an American actor is high school..and many cases not even. Cher graduated from 9th grade...so when I hear her spout her stupid views I have to chuckle. Streisand made it to high school and that's it..Michael Moore, just a year of Freshman year at Michigan State. You all hate the paparazzi...until you actually want someone to photograph you...everything on your terms. Go away. We don't need your interpretation of our lives. And Christian...the invite is open. Come on and berate me. I'm not your mother or some old union gaffer on stage. I'm a big freekin Yank that will rip your bollocks off and feed them to for tea...