Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Election, Politics, Tolkien, and D&D all in one article. Wow. What more could you want?!

I was directed to this article by Bill Whittle from the Rachel Lucas blog. Normally I do not go to other links to read full articles, but this once, I did. Boy am I glad I did! And I suggest that you go to the full article too. The link is at National Review site


Take a bit of time and read it and think about it. I have never read Whittle's stuff before, but if he writes like this, I will make sure to read more of him.

Another thing I got from this, is I am REALLY glad I live where I do. I would be silly crazy if I lived in his part of the country. How does he keep sane?

Later!

1 comment:

The guy who wears Chuck Taylors with a suit. said...

Thanks for the link. I may cry.