Monday, February 16, 2015

Rethinking Lent....


It has been a long time since I have written anything in my blog, or hell, even looked or thought about it, but the Lenten season is coming and I thought this that I should use my blog to participate in the ReThink Church Lenten Photo Challenge. I really enjoyed doing it a couple of years ago and it seemed well received so I think I will do it again. The photos and opinions will be my own unless I need help from the outside world and interwebs. This is not really for anyone but myself. I never used to take the Lenten Season very seriously, but over the last few years I have begun to rethink (See what I just did there...?) it and this challenge is something that I will add to my ever growing list of things I do or not do during the 40 days of Lent. So read along with me on my photo challenge, or even better yet, do it with me!

No comments: